Lawn Care in Upland, CA
Lawnscape Systems is proud to provide our Upland residents with the kind of lawn care that triggers an unstoppable, “Wow, I have a nice lawn!” every time they come home.
We started the first lawn care company in Southern California in 1979. We’ve lived in and served our neighboring counties for decades, and know the specific problems that stand in the way of a magnificent, green lawn year-round. From severe droughts to heavy clay soil, to unmanageable weed invasions, we apply our firsthand knowledge of the area to every job we do. Combined with our special focus on your turf’s needs, you can count on Lawnscape Systems to deliver a lawn care program that works perfectly for you.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A lush, vibrant lawn all year.
- Free lawn analysis and quote.
- Friendly, licensed technicians who communicate thoroughly with you.
- Professional, affordable, and customized services.
- The use of organic, eco-friendly products.
Following each job, we aim to share our knowledge and provide you with the information you need to keep your lawn looking good as ever after we leave. But, if you’d rather hand your extensive lawn maintenance checklist to us, we offer services to cover all your lawn care and pest control needs.
- Signature lawn care programs.
- Detailed lawn analysis.
- Lawn fertilization.
- Lawn aeration.
- Weed control.
- Lawn disease treatments.
- Perimeter pest control.
- Insect treatments.
All of our lawn care programs include lawn fertilization because you can’t achieve the lawn of your dreams without it. We feed your turf a complete, balanced blend of fertilizer to give it nutrients it’s low on or can’t provide.
Lawn fertilization is the equivalent of giving your lawn the right foods to grow big and strong, and there are multiple types of fertilizers available. Our lawn care programs relieve you of comparison games when it comes to choosing which is best for your turf. We incorporate lawn fertilization into your personalized service.
Our Lawn Care Programs:
- Weed and Feed program – 6 annual treatments that include complete fertilization, weed control, and more.
- Supreme program – 12 annual treatments that include complete fertilization, weed control, disease and insect control, and more.
- Groundcover services – Includes fertilization of flower beds and non-turf groundcover, weed control, invading grass control, and more.
Lawn aeration is the process of breaking up thick thatch and compacted soil by poking hundreds of tiny holes into your yard, literally creating pathways for beneficial elements to reach your grassroots. The benefits of annual lawn aeration include:
- Thick and healthy grass.
- Deeper, stronger root growth.
- Corrects dead and thin patches in your yard.
- Grass comes in quicker.
- Reduces pooling water, which reduces nesting areas for mosquitoes.
We deliver efficient and effective lawn aeration services with a core aerator, a machine that removes plugs of soil from your lawn in a uniform manner and creates growth pockets for new grass seed. Core aeration allows us to easily penetrate California’s notorious hard clay soils so you can begin seeing a thicker, healthier lawn within the weeks following the service.
Our lawn care programs include weed control to combat invasive weeds that are keeping you from enjoying the oasis you worked so hard to create. Aside from being unattractive, weeds bring scads of other problems to your yard:
- Harmful thorns.
- Attract rodents and unwanted insects.
- Overgrowth can be a fire hazard.
Our weed abatement services keep weeds out of your lawn with a combination of herbicides and soil sterilants. This powerful mixture continues to serve as effective weed control long after it’s applied, meaning you can rest assured even the most persistent weeds stay off your lawn.
Our Weed Control Services Include:
- Broadleaf weed control.
- Crabgrass pre-emergent.
- Invading grass controls for Bermuda, Kikuya, Nutgrass, and Poa Annua.
- Long-term results.